- I drove up to my brother-in-laws house to see my niece and her family today! We sneaked off to a lovely little French cafe for some amazing lunch and girl talk. Got to see those little babies, too! Time went too quickly! Zuzu definitely remembers me even at her young 17 months which thrills me. And Iaia is such a happy, sweet, beautiful thing. Wow.
- Last night The Mister was at a reception and a drunk driver plowed into his car, which was parked on the street. Fortunately he wasn't in it at the time! He thinks it's totalled with a broken axle, but we'll find out soon. Holding our breath that the lady has car insurance. Thankful he's ok and thankful she only got 2 blocks away before her car stopped running so she got caught!
- Looks like a lovely three day weekend coming up! Sunshine and temps in the low 60's! I had a window open here this afternoon. Even I might get spring fever if this keeps up! But it's February people! We can have snow into April, so this is just a tease...a cruel tease. ha.
- Have you ever noticed that the bad thing about brilliant sunshine is how it highlights all the dust in your home? I'm sitting here looking at the furniture and can't believe the fuzzy layer that has formed in just a week!
- Yes, I still have Moonshadow in my head! hahaha. I got up in the night for a quick bathroom trip and it was there! I almost laughed out loud. And first thing this morning I sat up to have a cup of coffee and the tune was strumming along in my head. Hilarious.
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Any fun plans?
I'm going to repot some houseplants and hopefully
be able to have a window or two open for a few hours!