- Grilled salmon and Waldorf slaw.
- Chicken Minestrone.
- Spinach salad topped with shaved Parm, a tarragon chicken breast and warm bacon dressing.
- Air-fried chicken.
- Ham bone bean soup and skillet cornbread.
- Chicken and mushrooms in a garlicky mascapone sauce on rice.
- Bananas Foster French Toast. I just kind of made this up, sauteing bananas in butter, brown sugar and a splash of rum.
What's been on your dinner plate lately?
Also, thanks for all your get well wishes for Tiger.
He's shown some positive signs, like drinking on his own
from his water bowl, purring and looking a little more alert.
And most of all, scolding me when I force feed him broth or
cat milk with a syringe. haha. But he still won't eat anything
on his own. I'm not sure what his fate will be at this point.
I'm just going to try to give it my best shot and see where
we stand in a couple of days. I'll admit to feeling this
overwhelming rise of anxiety in what might lie ahead for
the whole clan here. But I need to put my energies
toward this one for the next day or so before dealing
with all of that.