Here's what we've been eating at our house lately...
- Baked salmon with lemon and thyme roasted brussel sprouts and red skinned potatoes.
- Apple pie pancakes. I just sauteed sliced apples in butter and cinnamon and piled them on top of buttermilk pancakes and syrup.
- Pineapple and sriracha chicken thighs on rice.
- Spinach salad.
- A true 'clean out the fridge' soup made from a little leftover ground beef, rice, sliced mushrooms, onions, garlic and cream.
- Grilled Ahi tuna steaks and sauteed veggies.
- Grilled extra sharp white cheddar cheese and a bowl of roasted red pepper bisque. The bisque was sold in a carton at the grocery and it was delish! Just heat and eat. We were remembering how we had lots of Campbell's tomato soup and grilled American cheese sandwiches when we were first married and dead broke. This tasted a little better than that. haha.
Pull up a chair to the table...I'm still serving!