and a little randomness....
- Kris got the flooring through the kitchen! Just a little more to do in the family room and into the closets. Can't wait to see it with baseboards!
- Our counter tops don't get installed until the 31st. Geesh! The things waiting on the counter top are the sink, faucet, cupboard side panels, and back splash. I guess we'll be running well into November before we're finished!
- I was checking out one of my favorite interior design blogs today and Emily said that Benjamin Moore Paint's Color of the Year for 2015 is Guilford Green. Well, it's the exact color I just painted our family room. ha. I guess we're 'in' and didn't even know it. I always say I was painting rooms grey a couple of years before it caught on, too. :) Check it out here. It's the new neutral.
- Tomorrow is the triplet's birthday. 21! My, oh my. We aren't really celebrating until next Wednesday since Taylor and Lauren are out of town this weekend. But I sure will do some reminiscing tomorrow. Maybe I'll dig out a baby picture or two to post.
- The Mister works with hospital administration for our two local hospitals. He's had two full days of Ebola meetings and briefings. It didn't seem so close when it was in Texas, but when one health care provider who treated the patient who died flew to Ohio and then came down with it, it puts it all in perspective.
- We saw the sun today for most of the day! Lovely. But dark clouds rolled back in by dinner time.
- Speaking of dinner, we had breakfast for dinner. Scrambled eggs, bacon, fried potatoes and onions and toast made with homemade bread. Comfort food. Yum.
- The Mister and I are going to do some work in our new rooms over the weekend....hanging pictures, etc. Can't really totally move in without the baseboards in place, but we'll do what we can. My oven isn't completely installed yet, either, and I can't wait to have that done so I can grill...which is how we usually eat our meat!
Alright, enough rambling from me.
What have you been up to?