- There is something very charming about a cat in a window. Star is still quite skinny but I love how fluffy she looked today after she tolerated a good long brushing! When she'd had enough, she whacked me with her paw. lol.
- I saw dandelions blooming in the strawberry patch this morning and for a half second thought, "Oh, I need to go pick those blooms. Nugget will love them." :(
- I'm feeling very productive this week. I've worked in the studio, baked, done about 10 loads of laundry, a bit of spring cleaning, flea control on all the cats, and have even taken a little TLC time for myself.....a bubble bath this afternoon. The thing I'm procrastinating about is the floors. Well, yeah, the bathrooms, too. haha.
- This winter girl is finally done with winter. I'm ready for spring! Real spring...spring where it's warm enough to open the windows, buy potted flowers for the porches and put the coats away until October! We've had some teasing from spring but it doesn't really feel like it yet. It was 26 degrees this morning!
- The jelly beans are all gone. I single handedly ate the whole bag in just over a week. I'm actually relieved...haha...now they will stop calling my name!
Any random thoughts rolling around in your head,
or am I the only one that's weird like that?