- We had very strange weather over the weekend. Snow and 50 mph winds, with gusts up to 80! Snow and daffodils...a typical Ohio spring!
- Shrimp thawing. Looks like a black and white photo, doesn't it? But it isn't!
- One of the best smells....lemon zest.
- Another best smell....fresh baked muffins.
- Cell phone selfie, me running errands..out and about and happy the sun came out. (It usually rains on me on errand day!)
- Took this while at an auction. Had just won this pretty tea set. It isn't in the shop yet....trying to find out more about it first. No markings on the bottom. Any help would be appreciated!
- Another fun buy. I bought it for myself (obvious reasons if you know me) for $3. Once home, I discovered it was a plate in the series of Fontaine's Fables made in 1880. This fable is The Sparrow And The Other Birds. I found two online auction houses asking $275 for plates in the series. One on clearance for $245. Goodness!
- Morning light in the back yard. Snow on sprouting hostas.