- This window planter has become 'the penthouse' since we started our rescue cat project. They use it as a lookout perch, a safe elevated place to nap, and a good way to look into the window.
- My arthritis has knocked my flat on my butt the last three days! And along with it I had a 2 day migraine. Incredible. lol...today I feel good and am back to my normal crazy, over-achieving self. I'm also trying some new pain management ideas such as the Relief Factor. I'm still in the trial phase of it, so we'll see if it makes a difference. I'm too young for this! haha. Geesh.
- I went to my first auction last week as a customer instead of an employee. All the fun and none of the work. haha. One of the reasons I quit was because the registration counter was constructed way too low and I had terrible neck and back pain on auction day and the day after. It was an ergonomic nightmare! Even after many requests (and not just be me) over 6 months to have it raised to a proper height, it was made clear that it wasn't going to be changed. So... I'm the one that had to make the change! Not my only reason for leaving, but it wasn't helping my situation. You have to take care of yourself, right? Anyway, the bidding was fun and I filled my Jeep with pretty things. It's slowly being added to the shop!
- Am I the only one that is bothered by all the advertisements on so many blogs these days? I understand the desire to make some money on a site but the ads that pop over the photographs or follow your cursor are very annoying,...not to mention the videos that start unsolicited. It seems that these bloggers are loosing readers instead of gaining 'clicks' on the ads.
- Manu is taking over my RAK challenge this year! I wasn't going to host one. Some people were wonderful last year and some left me completely at a loss for words on how selfish some can be even when trying to do a kindness challenge! haha...but Manu was great and she wants to host this year. One act of kindness each week and a post about it on each Friday this month. Her blog is here if you want to join in! I will be!
- I did my seasonal stocking of my glove box last week. For winter I have a bottle of water, 2 granola bars, advil, lip balm, tissues, hand sanitizer, along with a few bandaids and antibiotic ointment. The first day I had it filled, I used the advil and lip balm, so it's a good thing to do!
- It's Iowa Caucus night. You know I find politics fascinating, so I'll have the news on the tv while I do some other things tonight, just to see what happens!
- We have brilliant blue skies today. Lovely!