- We've had beautiful snow lately. One of my most favorite things is waking up and seeing trees that look like this! A winter wonderland! It's going to warm to the 50's in a couple of days, though, so I'll have to say goodbye for now.
- I've had a whirlwind of activity here the last week with auctions, a very active etsy shop, cleaning, baking, company, snow days and a holiday. Whew!
- The boys are doing well. They've had some fun activities at their day program lately. The occasional bump in the road comes along like Spencer having a nose bleed when its time for the bus, or Alex throwing his lunch away every day or Harry repeatedly getting into trouble for digging through the trash for any potato chips someone might have thrown out. Sigh! Sometimes you just have to laugh.
- I haven't been very chatty lately, can you tell? So unlike me not to post daily! Lots on my mind but hard to put into words. Or I decide it's not of any interest, too much personal information, or a topic that will surely get me a nasty comment. haha. The blogging world can be a rough crowd...or maybe I'm being too rough on myself. Most times when I'm feeling down I opt for no information rather than too much. lol...
- I went to a Stella and Dot jewelry party last night with Lauren. Very fun...I'd never been to one before! I ordered a pretty bracelet. And yes, it's mostly gray. haha. Gray is such a sunny color, I always say. lol....
How have you been?