- Today marks 6 months since Star came to us! She is a remarkable rescue kitty story. She doesn't look as beautiful and healthy as our other cats yet but she is still making progress and looks immensely better than she did!
- We have had a wonderfully lazy holiday! Some of the guys had a cold so it was good they were able to flop at home and do nothing.
- You know how you sleep awful when your spouse is sick...you wake up with every toss and turn, every cough, every sniff? Yeah, that.
- Tomorrow starts a crazy time of year with my biggest gift basket order of the year, the etsy shop in full Black Friday swing and a calendar full of dinners, parties, concerts, our anniversary, auctions, shopping, wrapping, .....just like all of you, I'm sure! I made out the full calendar today, planned some party menus and tried to schedule everything so I could do things orderly and not in a last minute panic. I don't mind busy if I still feel in control. haha.
- We put our tree up yesterday. The boys immediately thought we were opening gifts and searched every nook, cranny, drawer, closet and cupboard for wrapped presents! It's going to be a long month. haha. I love the look of presents under the tree all month but we can't do that..they would be ripped open in a nano-second!
- I've eaten pie for breakfast the last few days, among other fattening snacks and meals. I'm actually looking forward to my usual granola bar for breakfast and my yogurt and fruit for lunch on Monday! lol....