Here's what I've been creating in the kitchen lately....
- Saute Kielbasa, onions, and bell peppers, then add garlic and Half-and-Half and Parmesan to make a little sauce. Toss in al dente pasta and spinach. Taste and season.
- Rotisserie chicken, baked beans and green salad.
- Scrambled eggs, bacon, broiled tomatoes and a danish.
- Grilled Ahi tuna steaks, spinach salad.
- Quesadilla soup. Make broth from a jar of salsa, chicken stock, Velveeta, chili powder and cumin. Add cans of corn, carrots and black beans. After spooning into bowls, top with sour cream, shredded cheese, avocado, tortilla chips. cilantro and Sriracha.
- Homemade buttermilk pancakes and syrup.