- I love this picture of Marmalade. He was watching leaves fall!
- October is half over already! How is this happening???
- I traveled 45 minutes to work an auction this morning. It was 42 degrees! Gorgeous sunshine, some brilliant color in a few trees. It really felt like fall! A beautiful drive through the countryside.
- Velvet and Samantha had been missing for 8 days. :( I had given up hope when yesterday Velvet was sleeping on the porch swing when I got home from the grocery like she had never left! And when we got up this morning, Sam was under my desk, curled in her basket. Miracles....both of them!
- My babies are turning 22 on Sunday. Boys, not cats. haha.
- Tomorrow I'll be attending the Ribbon of Hope Luncheon in Dayton along with 700 other women. If you happen to be attending, look for me! I'll be sitting at the tables sponsored by Greene Memorial Hospital and Soin Medical Center. :)