Here's what we've had for dinner lately...
- Bbq chicken sandwich. I used leftover rotisserie chicken and bbq sauce. Super fast and easy.
- Spinach and cheese ravioli. Frozen raviolis...just simmer in water until heated through. I made the sauce by whisking together mascarpone, sour cream, pesto and parmesan. So good and has been requested again already.
- Scrambled egg and bacon sandwiches.
- Grilled cheeseburgers.
- Grilled salmon with dill from the garden.
- Super nachos. Ground beef, refried beans, black beans, corn, avocado, queso blanco, sour cream, shredded cheddar, lettuce, tomatoes, cilantro and sriracha. Tortilla chips on the side. Yum.
"You eat first with your eyes!"