- Packages on the porch this morning waiting for the mail lady. Business has been hopping...so thankful and so fun! Slate always helps send the boys out the door and then get the boxes out!
- African Daisies. New to me and so pretty!
- Chilly this morning..only 42 degrees! That's only 10 degrees warmer than snow! Geesh. But if you wear a fur coat, it's still good weather for napping on the porch swing!
- Star improves every day! She's curious, quiet and sweet. She hopped up on the bathroom counter this morning and landed with a back leg straight into my coffee cup. I'm sure it was hot enough to hurt...I had just poured it. She hissed but seems to be ok. I assured her it wasn't my fault! ha. She seems to be smitten with Slate. I don't blame her a bit. I found her napping on the couch near him this afternoon. She's purring now, too!
- Breakfast. I commented to The Mister that even though this is supposed to be a terrible year for pollen, my allergies have never been better. He mentioned that he just read about allergy sufferers getting relief by eating yogurt every day. I started doing that about 6 months ago. How about that?
- I thought this was a cool addition to my shop. It's a page from a ladies French fashion magazine, Les Modes Parisiennes, November 1877. Pages were engraved and printed back then...and hand tinted. Very neat.
- Ground cover in the back yard.
- Tomatoes, although I'm sure they are shivering today!