- Sunshine. It's been glorious today after days and days of downpours. More rain from Tropical Storm Bill is on it's way, though!
- Rain makes things grow. Really grow. I even see a red tomato out in the garden winking at me. Must go pick it!
- Do you ever feel like you aren't appreciated until you aren't in the picture or in a situation any longer? Or do you feel like your kindness is taken advantage of? hmmm....
- Little Star continues to improve. I'm still working on her fur. I swear every hair of her coat is dead and we need to brush it out so a new, healthy coat can come in. She tolerates brushing very well, which is a good thing! I even hear purring!
- The landscapers outside have been working hard! I felt bad for them yesterday working in torrential downpours. The overgrown stuff is all gone and they have taken up the broken concrete walk and reconfigured a new one. Pavers are being laid today. Not only will it be safer, but it is a drastic improvement!
- Father's Day is Sunday! Need to make something delicious and chocolate for the dad in our house. He loves chocolate, craves it and gets cranky without it, just like a middle aged woman with pms...lol....so chocolate he shall get on his day. I'm thinking Fudge Upside Down Cake. The recipe is already posted on my blog if you're interested. Super easy and super yummy.
- I had lunch out with a girl friend today. New restaurant to me. First Watch near the Nutter Center, if you're local. I had breakfast tacos. They were amazing. We shared heartbreaks, laughs, food and then a quick trip into Target. Perfect.
What's happening with you today?