There were a lot of spring 'firsts' as May rolled in!
Here are the ones I made note of this week....
- The June Bugs have arrived. They come in May so I'm not sure why they have the name that they do! They come out at night an hang on the window screens, attracted by the inside light.
- Garden Center shopping and beautiful flower pots on both porches.
- Bare feet inside the house. I finally get to feel those new floors on my soles! Lovely!
- No jackets when leaving the house!
- Warm breezes playing with my bangs as I sit at my desk.
- A pedicure.
- The flannel sheets were put away and cool cotton ones are on the beds.
- Sunroof open and radio blasting in the Jeep. This song always pops in my head when I do this. :)
- Windows left open at night.
- Waking to birdsong.