- Rain filled the bird bath!
- The crab apple trees are about to bloom!
- I worked my little tush off in the studio packaging sales and listing some new items, like this beautiful vintage perfume bottle necklace.
- I came SO close to getting Peaches to the vet today. He was here this morning but the vet said they couldn't take him until 4:15 this afternoon. Peaches was gone by then but it didn't matter anyway since they had to call and cancel my appointment later in the day. We both agreed that I should just catch him next time I see him and call them and they would keep him there until he could be seen. (I thought that's what we had agreed on initially, but at least we are both on the same page now.)
- I had a gift basket order so shopped and made this up today.
- Jack kept me company as I worked.
- It's always fun when someone buys my art! I got this one all ready for shipment today, too.
I had such a busy weekend!
We puttered in the yard, divided and transplanted
perennials, attended a business dinner,
watched a nascar race, did a mountain
of laundry and enjoyed my first bowl
of ice cream this warm weather season. Yum.
Did you have a nice weekend?