...Nobody gets out alive."
In light of that Elbert Hubbard quote, I played with my food today.
A little raspberry forest.
And some other things that made me smile lately....
- A little snake watching.
- The sunrise this morning.
- Last night looking outside and seeing Peaches sunning himself. He came running as soon as he heard my voice!
- Spring sky.
- Spencer, so excited to receive a railway magazine from Keith.
- Clean and organized jewelry. Now I can find what I'm looking for!
- This little surprise. A lost dog at my back door. She must have heard we'd help her get home, which we did. But not before I endured 20 minutes of incessant barking, guarded the cat flap (she saw Nugget through the glass!), kept Slate from going out the flap, and wished The Mister would get home to help since I couldn't leave the flap, had Harry in the tub, Socks and Velvet up in the tree, dinner on the stove, and wasn't having any luck reading the middle tag on that collar while she kept jumping as high as I am tall. Whew!
- Groceries, making a pretty still life.