- Lowe's had spring bulbs at $1 a bag, so I found a few blue and white ones for my blue garden. Need to get out there with my shovel and plant them before the next snow!
- Slate and Marmalade seem to have come to some kind of agreement to live peaceably with each other. They were sleeping together on our bed this morning. A Christmas miracle. ha.
- The Christmas song I've been humming all week is Let There Be Peace On Earth. Interesting, because I haven't heard it even once this season, so I have no idea how it got in my head. But it sure is fitting for our world, our country, gosh, even my extended family. I think I'll put it on my chalkboard as part of my foyer decorations, too.
- Hiding Christmas presents from the boys is becoming just about an impossible task. It's worse than when they were younger!
- The rooster came home with me a couple of years ago from the auctions. I laughed because I thought he was so cool and Taylor said it was hideous. Well, I gave that old rooster (who did have a poorly done shiny white paint job all over him) a makeover with black and grey paint to look like concrete. Now he's classy enough to be in the new dining room! Well, I think so anyway.