- While all the other cats have escaped the reno noise by running outside, Slate prefers to hang out with me in my studio. It's nice to have such furry company.
- The only thing done in the kitchen today was having the measurements taken for the counter tops. I'm dealing fine with everything except not having water in the kitchen. Most inconvenient!
- Remember when I said I thought the reno would make me richer and skinnier? Well, I lost 2 pounds and listed over 40 new items in my shop this week. ha. I'm thinking maybe my laptop and printer should stay in the studio from now on!
- Today, I escaped the mess of the house and went to the arthritis doctor. Got some injections to make my hands feel like new and a prescription of mobic. He said to try magnesium glycinate (thanks Alaine!) to see if that helped before filling the script, so we shall see!
- Have you ever bought something wonderful for your home and then ended up rearranging the whole house to accommodate the new thing? Well, I brought a rather large item home from the auction yesterday and we've decided on the perfect spot for it. What is currently in that perfect spot will have to move, kicking another item out of a spot...and so the chain reaction goes! We're still discussing the possibilities. Oh my!
- I'm off to wash the dishes in the bathroom sink....the bathtub, I've discovered, makes my back hurt. The sink is kind of small but at least I'm standing upright! Sorry Don...no vintage flowery aprons found at the auction yesterday. haha.