- I'm trying my hand at drying hydrangeas.
- I filled the bird bath and captured a cat hug.
- The view walking along the side of the house. Still loving it!
- Nugget has been enjoying lettuces from the garden!
- I've begun picking tomatoes! Yesterday as part of Sunday Brunch, we had them broiled with basil, garlic, olive oil and mozzarella cheese on them. Addicting!
- Handsome Slate ~ just for you, Lynne!
- It seems Spencer hoards the empty tape dispensers from taping all those beloved print-outs of trains he does. He let me throw them away, much to my surprise!
- Loving this flavor ~ raspberry dark chocolate chunk.
- I bought some refrigerator mounted magnetic knife holders for the kitchen. So much easier than digging through a drawer! I sharpened them all and gave them a polish today. Much better!