- Don won a little contest between he and me as to who would have the first ripe tomato. Last week he posted one as big as a watermelon and it was deep dark red. Of course I knew he would win. He's in Georgia and he planted his garden and complained of the heat when I was still photographing snow! I can't remember what the prize for winning was. Good thing, because I'll have to shell it out! ha. Hopefully he won't see this!
- I spent a couple of hours in the boys' room doing some cleaning today while they were gone. Their OCD and my OCD are not the same! Those stacks and stacks of train pictures two feet high and the inches and inches of scotch tape laminating everything does eventually get on my nerves. Besides, things start smelling funky in there and I wonder if something is living between the stacks. I have to be careful, though. Last month I removed the tape Spencer had 'laminating' half of their laptop keyboards and when he got home, he cried big crocodile tears when I had taken the tape so he couldn't do it again. Today I paired down his stacks, cleaned underneath them and gave everything a good dusting. The grime on their mouses was beyond gross! Spencer had to do a little rearranging when he got home, but after about an hour, he seems to be ok with things. Whew!
- Are you a crier? I am not and I was wondering why that was lately. Both of my sisters are criers and openly cried while we were growing up. I remember my mother not letting me cry, telling me to dry my eyes or to stop my blubbering if I did. To this day, I still won't let anyone see me cry. Hmm. Maybe I need a shrink. lol...
- Amy was talking about WIPs the other day and it took me reading her whole post and half the comments to figure out that it was Work In Progress. Do you have any? Gee, I sure do. My cute little studio is beginning to look like a storage/junk room with all the things I have waiting for me to tackle. I don't have any auctions this week or next, so I'm looking forward to getting some things not just half done, but completely done.
- Remember our three things that broke and then another started another cycle? Well, the other two showed themselves. It was the coffee grinder and the mister's brake caliper and rotor. Next thing to break better be cheap....really cheap, to replace. ha.
I guess that's enough randomness for one day
or Pat will complain that I'm as blabby as he!
(not to be confused with blubbering. ha.)