I know! I guess I'm just chatty this week! ha.
- You know how you can get hooked on something to eat and it tastes really good, so it becomes a routine for a week or two? This has become my lunch lately. Greek yogurt (strawberries on the bottom) with fresh blueberries and honey. Yum.
- Nugget chewed my flip flops. They are still wearable to work in the yard, but would look kind of funny wearing them out in public with his nibble pattern all around the edges. Is he part goat? ha. So I got a new pair. They have a 2" wedge heel instead of just being flat. Well, I wore them to the grocery today for the first time and had the hardest time walking in them! haha! Gee whiz...give me 4" heels and I'm fine all day. But I looked drunk in those crazy things!
- I went to the grocery today (Kroger) and had $47 in coupons when I checked out! I know..just call me super shopper!
- Do you have sensitive teeth like me? Whoa! It's awful! If you use Sensodyne or some other brand, after the tube is gone, the effects last about a year. I noticed this past weekend that I couldn't eat a bowl of ice cream without being in pain. So, I bought a new tube today. Yep, had a $2 coupon for it, too! ha.
- Speaking of the boys' OCD and routines yesterday, I thought you might get a kick out of this. Alex's routine every afternoon when he gets off the bus is as follows: Walk in and go straight to the refrigerator to see if anything new is in there. Look in the garage and see ...well, I don't know what he's looking for. Dad's car maybe? Go to the bathroom. Leave light on in the bath and shut the door almost all the way, leaving it open just a crack, (it always has to be like this when he's home) Go to the living room and turn on the TV, go to the family room and turn on the TV, (no, he doesn't stay to watch either!) Go back to his room and sign into his laptop, come out to the kitchen where I wash his hands and he gets a snack. He tries to eat out of the container and I say, "Let's put that in an bowl"....so we do. Every. Single. Day. lol.... Then I walk around and turn off TVs and lights! ha. If I happened to be gone to an auction and Dad is there, the routine is the same, except it ends with him sitting in the front window seat, watching for me to get home. Aw. :)
OK...that's probably more than enough rambling.
Maybe tomorrow I'll just post a photo to even things out!