- Well, we've had a little early taste of spring, but it is only March here in Ohio...and the snow showers and colder temps are on their way back! The daffodils are up but just like usual, they will die early due to frost. Makes you wonder why they don't just stay in the ground another month! haha.
- As crazy as the 2016 Presidential election is turning out to be, the part that bothers me the most is the posts on Facebook from people that are not US citizens. What on earth? I would never in my wildest dreams weigh in on my international friends' elections (or anything else about their government), much less degrade, insult and re-post negative things about their candidates.
- The squirrel is still looking at me through the window, still eating the bird seed, and still taunting the cats. He's a cute little guy, though, isn't he?
- Our Whiskers has had two seizures this month. :( I've been doing a lot of reading online about them. I hope they stay few and far apart and it doesn't become a real problem. They are just awful and I don't know who is more upset about them...her or me. I'd hate to loose her over this...she's so healthy otherwise, full of personality, and gaga over The Mister.
- And speaking of the 2016 election, how are you doing with the Daylight Savings Time? I heard someone on television this week say we should forget about all the campaign issues and just elect a president that will stand for abolishing the law of time change. haha. We're all having a struggle with it here in our house. The light in the evening is great! But we aren't hungry at dinner time, not ready to get up in the morning and sleepy during the evening. By the time we adjust, we'll be turning the clocks back! Maybe if we go to a contested convention in July, we could choose someone that promises to stop the crazy DST!
- Happy weekend, friends. Do you have plans? My plan is to flop on the couch with my feet up....part of my New Year's Resolutions that I'm keeping so far to take care of myself and manage my stress!