- 40 degrees and rain today. Most of the beautiful snow is gone. Sigh!
- I keep seeing a little quote going around social media encouraging moms to take care of themselves. It says, "Nobody can pour from an empty cup." Always a good reminder for me. So today I did a very rare thing....I took a bubble bath in the middle of the day. Heaven. :)
- Do I get a prize for doing 7 loads of laundry today? Well, maybe the bath was my prize. haha.
- Whiny people have really been getting on my nerves lately. We all know one. Don't be one!
- Nothing like brilliant afternoon sun coming into the windows to show you where the dirt is. Oh my!
- Garden Girl fell over today. I was sitting at my desk in the kitchen and heard a thud from outside. I hope she's ok. I didn't have the heart to go out and see and I can't see her head from the window. Shadow and Cocoa crept up to her with a worried look and looked her over. It was almost amusing if I wasn't horrified to see her laying down. All that soft ground from the melting snow! The Mister and I discussed this before. I think she needs to stand on a stone slab. He does not think that is necessary. Going to have to go buy that slab and put her on it myself! And yes, I will do it! lol.
- Instagram is my new love. Love! There are some beautiful, funny, inspiring people all over the world and I enjoy their thoughts and photography. If you are on there and haven't linked to me, I'd love for you to! I don't reuse blog stuff...most photos are exclusively posted there. Fun!
- Do you like the tray? I felt like playing around in my studio this afternoon. Haven't had the paints out in quite a while!
- Where did the week go? It flew by! Have a lovely weekend, friends. x