- Fern Fronds. These little Curly Q's just make me smile.
- The boys had the day off today, so we hung out at home...slept late, stayed in our jammies all morning, the guys had a movie marathon and Alex took a nap. I puttered....gave the house plants showers in the kitchen sink and made a pot of soup.
- During the summer and beginning of fall, it would take a week for the birds to empty the feeder. Now it only take one day! They must be bulking up for the winter. And I must be the only one in the neighborhood putting out seed!
- It's Veteran's Day. I hope you thanked someone in the military!
- When I went to the grocery yesterday, I realized that I hadn't left the house since last week when I went to the grocery! Seven days inside...what a hermit I am, especially when I didn't even notice! It was a nice, empty week on the calendar and I got a lot of stuff done around here!
- Well, it's official! I bought the Cornish Game Hens for Thanksgiving and they are awaiting their debut in the freezer! I also found a few fun new ideas on Pinterest to do, too, like baking the stuffing in a whole pumpkin. Gorgeous!
- And speaking of pumpkins, I hadn't bought one yet this season, so I did that yesterday, too. The perfect shape and size for it's purpose. I remember waiting until the week of Thanksgiving one year and there wasn't a pumpkin to be found! I guess after Halloween they go straight to the cranberries and poinsettias!
- Anybody else watch the debate last night? Politics are fascinating...well, at least I think so! lol...
- A few of you are doing the 30 Days of Thankfulness on Facebook or on your blog's sidebar. I've enjoyed reading all the big and little things that mean something to you. Very inspiring!