- This is the first time ever that I haven't bought the Halloween candy early, eaten it all myself and then had to buy more for the trick-or-treaters. haha. Can't believe how good I'm being this year!
- I'm seriously thinking about not having a turkey on Thanksgiving this year. What??? haha.... I know! I'm thinking of having Cornish Game Hens. Hmm....a big platter of those would look awesome and taste delicious! And I could even have extras ones for leftovers. We could still have all of our favorite sides and desserts, of course. Yep, I'm seriously leaning toward this! I'm just feeling like breaking all the rules, lately...rebellious, I know! Haven't run it by anyone that's going to be sitting around the table, though...haha.
- You know those little squares of paper that are between sliced cheese? I accidentally left it on the cheese when I made a sandwich for The Mister. haha...he didn't discover it until he was having a hard time chewing. For some reason it was hard to convince him that I didn't do it on purpose!
- Happiness is when you're growing out your bangs and they are almost long enough to tuck behind your ear. Yep, it really is the little things. lol.
- Where did October go? Anybody know? Can we have a do-over?