- I was sitting at my desk answering some emails when this ad popped up. Pat who? haha....Hey, I know that guy...I know that book! I edited that book! Usually the ads lately are "Join Hilary Clinton's Team by clicking here!" Um, no...no thank you. lol.
- I lost my temper last night. I know it doesn't sound like a big deal but I never do that. In fact, I had to stop and think when the last time was, and it was when Taylor was a junior in high school...so it's been 7 years! haha. My moods are even keeled, and I'm pretty good at biting my tongue, keeping my composure and acting appropriately even if I'm angry. I remember with Taylor it was a parent vs. teenager moment and I threw a plastic bottle across a bedroom. lol...It sounds hilarious now. Last night Harry was the irritant. And I'll just leave it at that. Looking back on it now, my emotions were spent and my patience completely gone. Sigh! Maybe it won't happen for another 7 years. Let's hope not. Mark your calendars now everyone, and stay away!
- Still no sign of Peach. My heart is broken. He only came once, last Tuesday, since his vet trip. I never really got to see him in a better state. I hope he's healing well and feeling healthy.
- I bought myself new panties this month....or 'unders' as the men call them around here...(theirs, not mine. ha.) If you need new ones, ladies, check out this site. They are not only the prettiest ones I've ever had, (lace and rhinestones? sure...why not?) but they are most comfortable. Their matching sets are really nice, too....I have a few of them! And...they are having a sale right now!
- Our neighbors had a dead tree cut down and removed last week and today a few men and a neat piece of machinery came and took out the big stump. They knocked on our door and asked me if I would like our stumps removed (we have 3 in the front yard) and of course I said yes. It total cost was $50. Isn't that incredibly cheap? I sent The Mister a text saying, "So, I hope you don't mind I'm removing those stumps in the yard today." haha...I haven't heard from him yet but I'm sure he has the mental image of me out there swinging an ax. I have been known to do crazy things like that spur of the moment! :)
Alright, enough rambling.
I know you're used to many photos and few words.
We'll return to that format tomorrow. ha.