- I've been listing vintage bottles in my etsy shop yesterday and today. I brought home several boxes of old bottles from an auction about three years ago and am just now getting to them! It feels good to be crossing things off the To Do List! The best part...a few of them have already sold!
- I sent Alex to school with his shirt on wrong-side-out one day this week. They probably thought he dressed himself. ha. We'll just let them think that!
- March Madness. Sigh. Need I say more? The Mister can't hear me or see me. I don't even know when he comes to bed because I've been asleep for hours! He does still come when I call him for dinner, though. ha.
- I haven't seen Peaches since I posted about the poor thing. It's kind of hard to win his trust when he only appears once a week!
- I only lasted one week on the half decaf coffee. I was trying it because I heard giving up caffeine can help you not grind your teeth while you sleep. Well, I couldn't sleep on decaf! haha. I was tired during the day and restless at night. I went back on full caffeine and sleep like a baby again. My fitbit stats were the real proof....the graph shows a very restless week and then a week of 100% efficient sleep. Strange, huh?
- Spring is here. It may not feel very warm or look very green outside but the bird couples are acting very romantic. I saw Mr. Cardinal feeding Mrs. Cardinal this morning and Mrs. Robin is playing hard to get with Mr. Robin...which led to The Tango in the neighbor's yard. lol...or maybe it was the Fox Trot?