- My little miniature rose bush is hanging on, even though it's winter and it has to live inside in the dry air. It even gave me a tiny, sweet bloom today. The dust mites are trying to kill it, but so far I've been able to drown them in a kitchen sink shower each week.
- I'm the only one in this house that can take their socks off, keeping them right side out. I thought maybe you had to fold laundry to teach yourself the importance of this proactive ritual, but when the mister folded laundry for me when I was at the hospital with Spencer, he folded socks and left them wrong side out. ha. He also put my socks in the boys closet and my jammies in their dresser! :)
- Anybody have a Fitbit? I've had mine 4 days now and love it.
- I've had 6 couple cardinals at the feeder today! I guess Mr. and Mrs. Cardinal were having a dinner party!
- The boys actually went to their day program today. They only went one day last week due to the negative wind chills. We haven't had a full week of 'school' since before Christmas break! The Farmer's Almanac predicted an extremely cold winter and I think we would have to admit that they were right! Now some are predicting a baby boom this October. ha.
Thanks to all who participated in my RAK adventure the last two
weeks! Only two more weeks to go!
Spread some kindness this week and be prepared to
share and inspire the rest of us here on Friday!