My Random Acts of Kindness 2015 Adventure begins next
Friday, February 13th! If you want more information click on the
little invitation on my sidebar. Basically, once a week you are to
do a kindness for someone then post about
it on your blog on Friday and link back here so we can all
share and be inspired. They can be little or big, cost nothing
or as much as you want. Some will be spontaneous and some
might take a little planning. Here are a few ideas and photos
I found on Pinterest using RAK as a search.
- Take a treat to take to the workers at your next appointment.
- Tape 4 quarters to a vending machine with a note ~ "Have a drink on me. Kindness is contagious! Pass it on!".
- Shovel your neighbor's driveway.
- Help an elderly person load their groceries in their car.
- Buy a cheap $2 umbrella to carry with you to give away to the next person you see caught in a shower.
- Give a 100% tip next time you eat out.
- Choose a 'needy' family in your neighborhood who might appreciate a gift basket. You can present it to them yourself or leave it on the porch and run!
- Leave a little gift in your mail box for the mail man.
- Next time you bake, make double and give half away.
- Pay It Forward next time you go through a fast food drive-thru.
- Run out on trash day with hot cocoa for the trash man. Double the cup and zap it in the microwave at the last minute for extra heat and insulation.
- Let another car merge in front of you.
- Be grateful without complaint.
- Buy an extra coffee to take to your coworker.
- Make eye contact and smile.
- Leave a dollar and a note in a library book or waiting room magazine for the next person.
- Pay a compliment to someone.
- Offer a couple of hours of free babysitting to someone.
- Be a designated driver.
- Pick up litter and throw it away.
- Adopt a pet from a shelter.
- In bad weather, ask an elderly neighbor if you can pick up a few things for them while you are out.
- Buy coffee for the person behind you.
- Next time you see a homeless person, go pick up a meal through a drive-thru and circle back and drop it off to them.
- Leave a little bag of chocolate and a note under a stranger's windshield wiper.
- See if your local nursing home would like a visit from you and your dog to cheer up the residents.
- Go a full day without saying anything negative.
Are you inspired?
Do at least one RAK this coming week.
See you here next Friday for our first link up!
Also, if you want to see last year's RAK Adventure,
I've added it to my label cloud at the bottom of my blog!