- A flock of geese in V formation flew over the house last evening, squawking all the way! Love that.
- We've been having those bluer than blue autumn skies so common for September in Ohio. My favorite.
- I've done a few more fallish things, like buying some rusty colored mums, Honey Crisp apples and red D'Anjou pears. And I baked my first loaf of pumpkin bread. yum.
- My arthritis is taking it's toll on me! Now I'm having trouble sleeping. Every time I go to get it checked the doctor says I'm too young for this! When I see that everyone else in the waiting room is 20+ years older than me, I tend to agree! I have another appointment next week. My back is now bothering me more than my hands. :(
- I also went to my regular doctor to get a spot on my back checked. Between finding it and my appointment, I had already decided I'd opt for hats instead of wigs if I had melanoma and had to do chemo. ha. I'm usually such an optimist, but the hair part was important and needed extra thought! Fortunately, he didn't think it was anything and didn't even want to do a biopsy. Yay! I'm still waiting on the blood work, which I already know will say my cholesterol is too high. That, I can deal with. ha.
- The boys aren't freaking out quite so bad when Slate tries to snuggle down with them when I'm putting them to bed. Nobody is especially friendly, but they are smiling now and giggling. When I say, "Oh, Slate loves you! He wants to sleep with you!", they seem amused. And when I said, "Spencer, Slate wants to lay on your tummy!" Spencer said, "No, no, no!" as he laughed. I think that is quite an improvement! Slate is persistent! He loves those boys!
- Speaking of cats, my little Grey hasn't been here in 10 days. I'm worried! None of the cats have ever been gone more than 5-6 days without coming back. The ones that were gone that long never returned. Velvet has been gone 4. Domino had been gone 4 and came back last night, so I'm still holding out hope.
- I enjoy looking at the Google home page and seeing the daily artwork and holding my curser over it to see the meaning. I was surprised Sunday to see birthday wishes just for me! How did they know? ha. Google+, I'm guessing.