Well, we are officially into the last week of summer now!
Things are seeming rather fallish here in Ohio.
There are a few colorful leaves among the green, and soon those
crab apples will be brilliant yellow and the branches full of
bright orange leaves. It was cool and grey today and for the first
time since May, the boys wore long pants and hoodies.
It was 45F degrees this morning!
I stayed home today, feeling quiet and contemplative,
just like the weather. So, I puttered and did fallish things...
- I dug in the closet until I found my robe this morning. Too chilly inside with just a nightie on!
- I pulled out some apple and pumpkin recipes to try soon.
- I changed my purse from woven sea grass to tan suede.
- I drank hot tea in place of my afternoon grapefruit infused water.
- And I added potted mums to my shopping list.
Have you done anything fallish yet?