Remember this series I used to do?
Except I photographed all of my doings for the day.
I started working auctions on Wednesdays and the series
just didn't fit any longer! Well, I happened to think of it
today and at least recorded what I did, even if
not all by photographs.
So, here's what I did on this lovely day at home...
- Painted my 10 toenails a bright, happy red.
- Made yummy Cornbread Salad with 9 tasty layers.
- Photographed 8 more items to go in the shop.
- Watered 7 pots of flowers.
- Vacuumed 6 rooms.
- Did 5 loads of laundry.
- Picked 4 cups of strawberries.
- Packaged up 3 Etsy sales.
- Cleaned 2 bathrooms.
- Made 1 big pan of chocolate chip bar cookies.
Did you have a nice day?
T & L come for dinner...always a highlight to our week!