Jack, through the window screen.
- If you give yourself a shiny red manicure and then go out and pick strawberries, it can really distract from finding the fruit!
- Things break in threes around here. In the last week...the outside faucet, the water softener, and the whole A/C Heating system, who's parts were so old they couldn't be replaced, so a whole new one had to be ordered. Looks like the kitchen renovation dream will be put on hold a few more months. lol...geesh!
- In light of being without A/C for the last week, we're especially thankful that it has been cool! We wouldn't have turned it on anyway! It's beautiful...rainy one day, blue sky the next and cool enough to wear a sweater. It is still spring, afterall!
- I've mentioned a few times on my blog about The Mister and what terrible luck he has with things going wrong. We say Murphy, of Murphy's Law is attached to him at the hip! The other day he met me at the garden center. I had picked out a cart full of plants and he got three things. At the checkout, his work gloves didn't have a price tag on them which caused a delay....the bag of grass seed he picked out had a rip in it....and he chose a nice outside clock for the back porch...which we discovered at home, that it didn't work. Yes you can laugh. I sure did!
- Our garden fountain died. Is that number four or are we starting on the next three? lol...help!
- Sunday is Father's Day! We've planned a nice day...all 7 of us....having a special brunch and just hanging out together. Saturday I think I'll be doing some baking and prep work so I can relax and enjoy the day, too! We all pitched in and got The Mister a really nice gift. It has a hilarious Murphy's Law story to go with it that really deserves a post of it's own, which will come some time next week. ha.