- The boys are still really enjoying their day program that they attend. I'm so thankful for this! They have a great weekly schedule that includes a cooking class, pet therapy, music, exercise, movie afternoons, etc.
- Quite often Spencer will get home and pull up something new on his laptop. Sometimes it's a movie or a new song and I know he will have seen it at 'school'. This morning it was The Brady Bunch on youtube. You know, the theme song with the heads in the boxes? He was attempting to sing along and seem surprised that I knew it and joined in! Hilarious! I wonder if he has a crush on Marcia! ha.
- Although they have grown up with pets, they really don't express any interest at all in them. Harry seem the most tolerant, even petting a cat if they jump in his lap. He also loves cows and horses, although I haven't been able to bring one home to the zoo. ha. The other boys will jump up if a cat tries to sit on them. If I encourage them to pet one, they will touch their head with one finger tip. haha.
- Slate seems to love the boys and when I've been tucking them in bed lately, he will jump up on their bed and try to snuggle down between them and sleep, too! Alex isn't amused at all and scowls, Spencer stands straight up in bed to get away and Harry just lays there and smiles. I think he's amused at the situation! I'm not sure if he's amused at Slate, his brothers' reaction or me, who is laughing until tears come, while I keep saying, "It's ok! Slate is nice! Here, pet him!" If only I could capture their faces on camera. It's hilarious.
- Buying things in threes still makes me smile.
- Spencer has continued his love of shopping online for DVD's about trains. He's exhausted amazon.com and has moved on to ebay. He uses his own money and shows me what he wants on the iPad. He can use that thing better than I can! The shipping time is the hardest to understand. He still thinks if we buy something, dad is going to bring it home that very evening with the rest of the day's mail.