- A fresh bloom for Valentine's Day. Wasn't sure this little rose bush would survive inside for the winter. So far, so good!
- A monochromatic fruit salad. It wasn't planned that way, but when you only have grapes, blackberries and blueberries, that's what happens! ha.
- The little fern came home with me from the grocery. The tag said her name was Lemon Drop. The little carved wood bird came home with me from the auctions. I love her painted flowers.
- New shoes. Things are just more fun in threes. ha. Well, except the bills. ;)
- It's hard to photograph sparkly snow, but I tried. It looked like white glitter in the morning sun!
- Mrs. Cardinal enjoying some sunflower seeds.
- Marmalade, looking lovely against the snow, and finally providing an outside shot that didn't look black and white!
- My next project. Can you tell he doesn't belong to me? A little disheveled, dirty, and homeless looking? I found him on the back porch sleeping in a chair, curled up with Tiger. Tiger must be practicing the Random Acts of Kindness Adventure. :) He also brought Cocoa to us about this time last year. So, this is Slate. Some of the cats are friendly to him, some not so much. He's come by a handful of times but doesn't stay. He lets me pet him. He acts starving when I give him food. I told him if he sticks around he has to clean up and eventually go to the vet for shots and a little outpatient surgery. ha.
And thank you to all of you who participated in this first week
of the Acts of Random Kindness Adventure. Not many linked up for
a post on their own blog, but several of you left comments here giving
your stories that were heart warming and also quite funny!
I hope more of you will join in next Friday!