I was out and about today and picked up a new little
journal for myself. I like the cover, and that it has a
magnetic closure to protect the lined pages.
I'm a list girl! Lots of lists. ha. They keep me organized and
motivated! And they record my dreams and progress. The only thing
more fun than making lists is crossing things off the lists! haha.
I had a lot of fun making Fun To Do lists for the past two
seasons and after taking a break in December for the holidays,
I'm ready to make a Winter Fun To Do List!
- organize my sweaters, donate ones I don't wear
- buy some new woolly socks
- try a new flavor of hot chocolate
- make a meal of comfort food
- make bread from scratch
- watch the snow flakes fall
- do my annual snow flake post
- make peanut butter suet for the birds
- give my hands a 'facial'
- soak in a hot bubble bath
- shop the holiday clearance shelves
- continue to think healthy...water, weights, walking
- change my foyer table and chalkboard to a winter theme
- fill out my 2014 calendar
- make inside s'mores
- put a tissue pack and lip balm in all my coat pockets
- stock the jeep with water, snack, hand warmers, blanket
- make snow ice cream
- organize the coat closet
- bake gingerbread