the other day and clicked on
this link here, about 10 make-up
mistakes many women make that
make them look older. Of course,
I was intrigued! ha. Had to laugh that
I was doing 7 out of the 10!
1. Don't use black eye liner. Oops!
2. Don't put foundation on your
entire face. Oops!
3. Don't finish all over with
4. Don't use mascara and liner on
on your bottom lashes. Oops!
5. Don't use too much under eye
6. Don't use too dark of a eye
brow pencil. Oops!
7. Don't use lipstick straight from
the tube. Oops!
8. Don't skip blush. No problem.
9. Don't use too much lip
liner. I agree!
10. Don't use dark lip colors. No
I also read on another link not
to color your hair as dark as it was when you were in your 20's.
So, I thought maybe it was time
for a few changes! I bought
a hair color 2 shades lighter.
And I'm getting my hair trimmed
Friday....and I think I'll grow out my bangs. I've had bangs since
I was 20 years old! Or do bangs make you look young? :)
And maybe I'll get some brown eye liner instead of
I mean, I need to live forever, so I might as well look young doing
it, right? haha.
Nobody ever has to worry about me using really dark
colored lipstick or too much lip liner, though. Nope. :)