- Made some Christmas cards yesterday. Once I figured out how to draw a realistic pine cone, they are showing up every where! :) Silver and blue seem to be a recurring theme here this Christmas.
- We woke up to a temperature of 12 degrees this morning. Blue sky, no clouds and beautiful sun. The snow flurries of yesterday didn't stick and the grass is green! ha.
- My favorite part of the day was when Spencer kept going over to the stockings and peeking inside them. :)
- You know, I never did find my Christmas spirit! Maybe it will elude me altogether this year. It's been a sad year for me on several levels. Real life doesn't change just because it's a holiday, you know? But I'm still thankful for a thousand things and have too many blessings to even count.
- Spencer has had a bad cold all week. He missed school Monday and Friday. How do you teach a child with autism how to blow their nose? If you hold a tissue to his nose, he sniffs. lol. I've tried everything without success.
- The triplets need haircuts. Oh boy, was the bedhead funny this morning. Actually, it still is...I never combed it. Come to think of it, they are still in their jammies, too! :)
- I kept my Christmas Cactus alive all year but there aren't any blooms! I did have one large bloom in September, though. Maybe it got Labor Day confused with Christmas?
- I have 4 different kinds of Christmas cookies in the freezer so far. The gingerbread men never made it, though. They were gobbled up before they got into the Ziplock bags. ha. Sugar cookie dough is chilling as I type. I'm thinking fluffy icing and red sprinkles will be nice. There sure are lots of yummy recipes floating around the blogs this week. I've enjoyed browsing through and picked a few to try.
- What is error 404? Blogger keeps saying it to me. ha.