- I love seeing the leaves on the ground. I say stop the raking! haha Look how pretty that looks!
- We had a parakeet die recently and then his little friend died a week later. They were both elderly so it wasn't surprising. The second one going soon after the first happened to our original bird couple years ago! I can't help but think that they are broken hearted and lonely. Aw. Hope they are reunited in heaven and happy again. No more birds for us, though. The zoo has now shrunk to cats only. What a difference a year makes! No more rabbit, no more bird song. Sigh.
- Can you believe Thanksgiving is just next week? Time is FLYING!
- Speaking of Thanksgiving, most of you know how I feel about mixing holidays. No Christmas creeping into the autumn holidays! Thanksgiving is warm hues, pumpkins, pilgrims and turkey. I couldn't believe my eyes scrolling through Instagram and seeing ladies decorating their Christmas trees before Halloween. What on earth! They said they have so much decorating to do that they must start early. I say they are doing too much decorating, then! haha.
- I don't decorate for Christmas before December but I do start my shopping! haha. Online, free shipping, in my jammies. My favorite way to do it! Already got a good chunk of it done!
- I haven't been to an auction since August! Can you believe that? With my extra storage room turned into a guest room, I don't have the space for a lot of pending items waiting to be sold in my shop! So I've taken a break to let things sell down to a more manageable amount. I've still had a sale or two almost every day, so it's all been good. Tomorrow I'm off to an auction again! Should be fun! I wonder if they've missed me. haha.
Any random thoughts in your head today?