- Sunglasses seem even more essential in the winter than the summer! Sometimes I feel like I need them in the kitchen. ha. Rays beaming off the snow can be brutal! It was sparkling like diamonds, though, and looking so beautiful earlier this week! Now we're just grey and expecting snow showers tonight. Are you in the path of the big snow storm? Stay safe!
- If you are in the path of the big storm, I bet you've gone to the store and bought tons of milk and bread, right? Or you procrastinated and the shelves were bare. Hope you at least got some extra tp....because running out of that would be worse than not having milk! haha.
- If there's one thing I despise it's those chain letters or facebook posts that say you must like and share to prove you are a true friend. Uh..no. I don't do those. Doesn't mean I'm not a friend, just that I think those things are stupid! I got one letter recently that said if I sent it to 10 of my closest friends in the next 15 minutes, that I would get a special blessing from God. lol.... Right. Sorry...yes, I'm being cynical.
- I can now do 80 jumping jacks without feeling like I'm going to faint. haha...
- Ever notice how the house suddenly feels cold the very moment the sun sets?
Send me snow!