- We've been close to single digits each morning this week! Brr. That's about -12 for you Celsius people! But the sunshine is back and there is a dusting of snow in some areas, so it's been wonderful. I'd rather have rosy cheeks than sweaty clothes, that is for sure! haha.
- 2015 was a hard year as far as pets here at our home. We lost our beloved Nugget, rabbit of 9 years. We also had our sweet Grey and Domino cats disappear. I hate not knowing what happened to them. And Peaches...who was almost mine....his disappearance is a mystery, too. Star was the new, bright spot. :) She continues to improve, although much more slowly now. Hopefully 2016 will be the year she recovers to full health.
- I'm most thankful this past year for dental insurance. We have never had it until 3 years ago and it was most appreciated this year when both Alex and Spencer had to undergo cleanings and cavity fillings at the hospital under general anesthesia. Do you know what a bill for that kind of procedure is? It's $14,000. Each. The boys had great checkups this past Monday, so that is another thing to be thankful for!
- What is it about a new year that makes me want to spring clean the house? It happens every year without any prompting from my mind...my heart just jumps right into it. I emptied and wiped out all the kitchen drawers this week...returning everything in an orderly way, and putting several things in a donation box.
- Yesterday at the grocery, I noticed that the produce section was packed with people....while the cookie/chip aisle was empty. haha. Yes, those resolutions are still in force! At least 5 days in!