- French Chews ~ current favorite candy.
- I love Mondays. I know...I'm the only one! I love sending all the men out the door after the weekend, savoring the quiet, putting the house back in order and laying out my To Do List for the week.
- I had an orthodontist appointment today. I'm on the last leg of my journey to straighten my teeth...again. For those that don't know, I did braces three years ago and had a permanent retainer put in but still managed to ruin my teeth through my stressed induced teeth grinding at night! So, back I went in January and have been undoing the damage ever since. Today I picked up my iFinisher, which is a type of retainer to finish the process. I must say, as big and uncomfortable as it is, I had my doubts when I tried it on....but I quickly discovered that it is impossible to grind your teeth or press your tongue against your teeth with this thing in. It's like having your jaw wired shut! No talking, no sipping coffee. Geesh! It may be impossible to sleep with it in, too...lol....but I think this may do the trick, so I'm hopeful!
- I loved reading on my Black and White post about the colors you would miss most if we went to a black and white world. Seems like the blues and greens won but there was a group that would miss the warmer reds and yellows. Nobody said they would miss brown!
- The florist delivered a beautiful bouquet of flowers to me on Saturday. I was stumped as to who they were from! The Mister was stumped, too, so I knew they weren't from him! They were from his boss and wife to me, expressing condolences on the death of Nugget. Aw. But you know, I'm not surprised! This man is such a wonderful person, sensitive, tenderhearted, and actually puts into action the good intentions most of us have but don't get around to doing. The Mister has never had a boss like this, so it's been such a pleasant surprise the last 3 years. He asks about our boys, even sends T & L Christmas gifts, you name it. He even traveled to Pennsylvania for their wedding 2 years ago. So thankful.
- I've been enjoying a Chickadee couple and their babies in the feeder the last few days. Haven't been able to get a good picture with the glare on the window and the humidity fogging it up, but it's been so fun to see them a chattering and flitting around the seed.
Have you had a good start to your week?
If you don't have an iFinisher in your mouth,
I'd say it is very good indeed! lol....