- I've always liked pink roses better than red. Throw a few lavender ones in there, and it's even better!
- It feels like September outside. Cool mornings, no humidity, blue skies. Such a tease! I bet we swelter again very soon. ha.
- There are fair weather friends and then there are the ones that really care.
- My little etsy store is celebrating it's 1000th sale! And in a quirky, fun kind of coincidence, it's facebook page just got 1000 'likes'! Isn't that fun? We're celebrating with a sale, too, if you are interested. Either site will give you a coupon code.
- I'm craving peach pie. Might have to do something about that soon!
- We've taken everything out of our living room. Sold some things, gave some away...shopped on overstock.com in the clearance section and found some very lovely new things. I'm getting very acquainted with the UPS man this week..haha Seems like one thing comes every day. If you haven't shopped that clearance tab, I highly recommend it. Free shipping, too!
- Thanks for all of your sweet messages about Nugget. It really meant a lot! It was a little sad yesterday to go to the grocery and not by two bunches of kale, like I've done every week for 8 years! Aw.
- Giving myself a pedicure this evening. I'm thinking red will be a nice change from the ocean blue glitter that is on there now. :)