Here's what we've been eating lately...
- Red potatoes, sugar snaps, sweet corn and bacon. I started with sauteing the bacon in the skillet, then adding boiled potatoes and snaps, cut the corn off the cob and added it right in. Super yummy.
- Store-bought ham and cheese quiche. This one is very good for a convenience food. Cuisine Adventures. Got it at Sams Club.
- Teriyaki steak and fresh pineapple kabobs.
- Gazpacho. Chilled, spicy and perfect for hot summer days. I have to tell you that The Mister kept calling it Gestapo. OK...laughed so hard I cried. He didn't know what was so funny until I explained...
- Creamy chicken, mushroom and peas on rice. Yummy garlicky sauce that started with mascarpone cheese.
- Chicken salad with grapes, celery and cucumbers. The binder was mayo with a little of each Marzetti dressings...Poppy Seed and Sweet Onion.