- The Mister gave me a macro lens for my camera for Valentine's Day. Here's a closeup of my primrose!
- Big Red and Little Red.
- A clean-out-the-fridge meal. A little left over steak sauteed with on-their-last-leg red and yellow peppers. Add some garlic, onion and soy sauce and spoon over steamed rice. Yum.
- Another macro shot.
- Garden Girl's current hat and scarf combo.
- Socks in a cozy spot in the window seat.
- A little February red on the foyer table.
- Jack, spying on the birds.
- Spencer working through lunch today. ha. Think of him tomorrow morning, won't you? He has to go under general anesthesia to get his teeth cleaned. He was too stubborn to let the dentist do it like a normal person, even after his brothers did it! No cavities....just a cleaning. But still...what an ordeal! So we're off to the hospital at 8:15 AM. The Mister was going with me, but we're pretty sure the boys will have a snow day again so he will have to stay home with the other two. It's not supposed to be a big deal, but what mom isn't a little concerned when their child is put 'out' for anything! We had to have a physical from the doctor, fill out a ton of forms, and go over all the general "No food or water after midnight and has he been out of the country in the last 90 days" kind of stuff. You see why I grind my teeth? lol...
Don't forget your RAK!
Link will be available Thursday night through Saturday!