The first sign of spring in my yard!
I'm having trouble with this list!
Everything I think of is actually spring cleaning instead
of stuff just for fun and enjoying the season!
The spring cleaning list is long enough!
Help me think of some fun spring things to do!
Keep in mind that spring is still quite cool here.
We have a few warm hours in the afternoon but mornings
and evenings are still jeans/sweater/jacket weather!
We plant our gardens after Mother's Day!
Most warm weather stuff will be reserved for the summer list!
Here's what I have so far...
- Plant bulbs that are stored in the freezer.
- Plant the veggie/herb garden.
- Put a spring wreath on the front door.
- Change the foyer table and chalk board to an Easter theme.
- Get that first sandal-worthy pedicure.
- Change the flannel sheets to warm weather ones.
- Take a drive and photograph the blooming trees.