header

header

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Arte Y Pico Award

I was very appreciative that Pat of Mille Fiori Favoriti
gave me this award today!
I've enjoyed Pat's blog since I "met" her a few months
ago. What first struck me was her big heart
and her encouraging words to me, just a
stranger to her in the blog world.
Since then, she is still those things
but so much more. Her blog is a wonderful
read. She has a nice blend of travel, food,
family, pets, living in Brooklyn, NY
and...she's going to
be a grandma in a few months!
If you aren't a regular blogger with Pat,
you need to go give her a visit!
~~~~
Thanks, Pat, for this award!
~~~~
Here are the guidelines for this award~~
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving
of this award for their creativity, design,
interesting material, and also contribution to the
blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author
and link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award
and put the name and link
to the blog that presented her/him with the award.
4) The award winner and one who has given
the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico"
blog so everyone will know the origin to this award.
~~~~
My five award winners are~~
You all deserve this award and make my
days more special! Thank you and Congrats!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations.

    Patty and I will be celebrating 53 years of marriage on July 12th. Think of it as a long-term relationship.

    I have invited bloggers to offer suggestions on a gift for me to give Patty and the list would not be complete without your ideas.

    Abraham Lincoln
    Brookville Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Betsy from one of your fellow awardees. You deserve this award so much for your beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including me in your list, Betsy! You made my morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly ~ you are very welcome! You have a wonderful, creative and beautiful blog and I want others to know just how much I enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! Yes, I agree, this award is very well deserved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Betsy! It's my first blog award--how fun!! You made my day:)
    Congrats to you also, you certainly deserve it for your awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you are enjoying this award Betsy, and that you passed it on to others. It is always fun to visit other blogs!

    I'm very touched by the beautiful things you said about me! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pat ~ thank YOU....I meant every word! :)

    Lora ~ enjoy it...you deserve it for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Betsy, thank you so much! I'm very honoured. HUGSSSSSSSSSS. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm serving coffee! Stay and chat!
And no awards, please! Your comments are my awards!