- Isn't she a beauty? This is mama cat to the second litter that adopted us (Socks, Charcoal, Grey, Oreo and Domino). She had a new litter last month but comes alone to eat. Any day now, I'm expecting to see those new kitties! I need to name her. Any ideas? I also need to catch her and have her neutered! She's not friendly, though. :)
- Spring bulbs were half price when I was shopping this week. Blue and pink Delphiniums will be beautiful, don't you think? I really wanted Foxglove but couldn't find any. I planted them today, along with the rest of my garden....zucchini, cucumber, and lettuces have joined the green peppers, tomatoes and strawberries.
- Can't stop snacking on cherries!
- Sat on the front porch today after my chores were done. This little house has never had any inhabitants. Hmm. I wonder why not? It's the perfect size for a wren!
- This jet flew over while I sat outside. Double contrails! It only looked like a speck until I zoomed in on it! Not a cloud in the sky today.
- Enjoyed the blooms.
- Speaking of tomatoes!
- Grey...caught mid-yawn...but I think she looks like she's laughing!