- Cleaned the bathrooms. Some day I'm going to get rid of that 1980's pink! ha.
- Scrubbed the kitchen and bathroom floors.
- Finished up the cookies. Now have 26 dozen heart shaped wedding favors in the freezer. Whew!
- Enjoyed a rose bud opening!
- Charcoal has finally, after 9 months, decided that he would like to be petted. He comes in a flops down at my feet when he's ready. lol. I'd say he's no longer feral. :)
- Enjoyed a pot of coffee.
- Gathered up all the trash. Ended up with 4 large bags. Geesh! Are we the only ones that do that? I guess that's better than keeping it around. ha.
- Welcomed the boys home from school. Thanked Alex for lining up the shoes. Not sure why they have to be in the hallway, but they do! If I move them to their closet, he moves them back! ha.
- Noticed the strawberries are ripening!
- Sad news...the cardinal's nest has been abandoned. Only one egg remains. The rosebush hasn't been disturbed at all, so I don't think it was a cat or other animal. I'm thinking a snake! We do have them and I saw one last spring right in that spot as he slithered right by me. Yikes. I still hear Mr. Cardinal singing in the yard, so maybe they are just going to try again.
- Started a new bag of things to donate to the thrift store.
Did you have a nice day?